- Posted by Thomas Conwell
- On July 1, 2009
- 0 Comments
- compliance, easyredflag, facta, mortgage red flag, red flag
Red Flag requirements take effect August 1, 2009 requiring more than 2,000,000 entities – virtually all types of lender including banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers and lenders, auto/motorcycle dealers, utility companies and cell phone providers take significant steps to detect and prevent identity theft.
Credit Technologies provides a simple, free way for mortgage professionals to learn how to comply with FACTA section 114 (commonly referred to as the “Red Flag” rules.) EasyRedFlag is a fully interactive webinar-style training course designed to dramatically simplify FACTA Red Flag compliance – and is provided free of charge to all mortgage professionals. This interactive online course teaches you how to comply with FACTA Red Flag including:
- Covered accounts – How to develop the required detection, response and mitigation methods
- Required procedural and training documents – Implementing the annual update requirements
- Simple, free online solutions and templates to create the needed documents and processes
- State and Federal enforcement and penalties for non-compliance
“Every mortgage professional should attend this webinar to understand the requirements, and a simple way to comply – all provided by Credit Technologies absolutely free of charge.”
The EasyRedFlag Webinars run about 45 minutes with lots of Q&A time at the conclusion to address your specific questions and concerns. Register for an upcoming webinar at http://credittechnologies.com/RFregistration.asp.
For more information on Red Flag compliance, or any mortgage credit, FICO scoring or other mortgage related information, please visit www.CreditTechnologies.com