Credit Reporting (Individual or Joint)
- Credit Report File
- Trade Line Updates/Supplements
- All Repository (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax) Secondary Use Fees
- FNMA/FMAC Reissue Fees
- Loan Origination Software (LOS) Third Party Fees
- Mortgage Preflight and Experian Level One Authentication-AS1 Fraud Detection Tool
- FACTA Compliance Service (FCS)-Risk Based Pricing Disclosures, certificated compliance and audit protection.
- CreditXpert Credit Assure-Automatically identifies opportunities to increase borrower FICO scores.
- CreditXpert Credit Radar- Credit and score analysis, score trend indicator, LQI Stress test, Red Flag detection tools.
- FNMA LQI Comparison Report
- Unmerge Borrower (Remove borrower)
- Add Spouse/Co-borrower
* 2019 Increases Are As Follows:
- $ 8.65 increase on ind or joint trimerge credit report
- $ 1.50 increase on ind or joint single bureau
- $ 3.00 increase on ind or joint two bureau reports
- $27.50 increase on ind or joint refresh reports*
- CreditXpert Credit Analyzer has been replaced by CreditXpert Wayfinder, with an increase of $ .50
- CreditXpert What-If Simulator will be increased by $ .50
*If refresh reports are included in your pricing, it will remain. If refresh reports are NOT included in your current bundle, the $2.00 increase applies