New Pricing Effective Date is January 1st, 2020*
Credit Reporting (Individual or Joint)
- Credit Report File
- Refresh Report
- Trade Line Updates/Supplements
- All Repository (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax) Secondary Use Fees
- FNMA/FMAC Reissue Fees
- Loan Origination Software (LOS) Third Party Fees – applies to 1 LOS system of choice
- Mortgage Preflight and Experian Level One Authentication-AS1 Fraud Detection Tool
- FACTA Compliance Service (FCS)-Risk Based Pricing Disclosures, certificated compliance and audit protection.
- CreditXpert Credit Assure-Automatically identifies opportunities to increase borrower FICO scores.
- CreditXpert Credit Radar- Credit and score analysis, score trend indicator, LQI Stress test, Red Flag detection tools.
- FNMA LQI Comparison Report
- Unmerge Borrower (Remove borrower)
- Add Spouse/Co-borrower
* 2020 Increases Are As Follows:
- $0.75 increase on ind. or joint tri-merge credit report, ind. or joint single bureau, and or joint two bureau reports.