Inclusive Per Applicant Model
Credit Reporting (per applicant)
- Credit Report File
- Trade Line Updates/Supplements
- All Repository (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax) Secondary Use Fees
- FNMA/FMAC Reissue Fees
- Loan Origination Software (LOS) Third Party Fees – applies to 1 LOS system of choice
- Mortgage Preflight and Experian Level One Authentication-AS1 Fraud Detection Tool
- FACTA Compliance Service (FCS)-Risk Based Pricing Disclosures, certificated compliance and audit protection.
- CreditXpert Credit Assure-Automatically identifies opportunities to increase borrower FICO scores.
- CreditXpert Credit Radar-Credit and score analysis, score trend indicator, LQI Stress test, Red Flag detection tools.
- FNMA LQI Comparison report
- Unmerge Borrower (Remove borrower from joint credit report)
* 2020 Increases Are As Follows:
- $0.50 increase per applicant on tri-merge credit reports, ind. single bureau reports, ind. two bureau reports, and ind. refresh reports
- $1.00 increase per applicant on joint tri-merge credit reports, joint single bureau reports, joint two bureau reports, and joint refresh report