Credit Reporting (per applicant)
- Credit Report File
- Trade Line Updates/Supplements
- All Repository (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax) Secondary Use Fees
- FNMA/FMAC Reissue Fees
- Loan Origination Software (LOS) Third Party Fees
- Mortgage Preflight and Experian Level One Authentication-AS1 Fraud Detection Tool
- FACTA Compliance Service (FCS)-Risk Based Pricing Disclosures, certificated compliance and audit protection.
- CreditXpert Credit Assure-Automatically identifies opportunities to increase borrower FICO scores.
- CreditXpert Credit Radar-Credit and score analysis, score trend indicator, LQI Stress test, Red Flag detection tools.
- FNMA LQI Comparison report
- Unmerge Borrower (Remove borrower from joint credit report)
* 2019 Increases Are As Follows:
- $ 4.16 increase per applicant on trimerge credit reports
- $ 1.00 increase per applicant on single bureau reports
- $ 2.00 increase per applicant on two bureau reports
- $21.50 increase per applicant on refresh reports*
- CreditXpert Credit Analyzer has been replaced by CreditXpert Wayfinder, with an increase of $ .50
- CreditXpert What-If Simulator will be increased by $ .50
*If refresh reports are included in your pricing, it will remain. If refresh reports are NOT included in your current bundle, the $2.00 increase applies.