Slash Pre-Qualification Costs by up to 90% with SoftQualify
Recent repository changes now allow mortgage lenders to use soft pre-qualification reports to pre-qualify prospective buyers in seconds. SoftQualify delivers significant cost savings versus traditional tri-merge reports. By reducing pre-qualification costs, we can now help mortgage professionals increase margins, streamline processes and attract more REALTOR® relationships and referrals.
SoftQualify reports are available online 24/7, are simple to read and are virtually identical to traditional tri-merge credit reports. They include the exact same FICO score model that is used during the underwriting process.
- Provides a significant cost savings over a tri-merge report for pre-qualification purposes.
- Does not impact consumer FICO scores.
- Does not place a hard inquiry on the consumer’s credit report.
- Does not activate competitor trigger leads.
- Provides a cost-effective way to generate more REALTOR referrals.
- The SoftQualify report is not an application and not subject to FACTA disclosures simplifying downstream compliance requirements.
- Powerful tool for attracting first-time home buyers and those currently renting.
- Pre-qualification use only—cannot be used for loan underwriting.
- Requires a signed authorization or if handled via phone; a recorded script which must be preserved.
- The consumer cannot be charged for the report, nor can the report be disclosed to the buyer.
- Not eligible for CreditXpert analysis or Score Express rescoring.
We Are Here to Help
SoftQualify reports are a new option in mortgage lending. Questions? Just give us a call at 1.800.445.4922 or via email at SalesSupport@CreditTechnologies.com. We’ll walk you through the process and determine the options that deliver maximum cost savings and lead generation opportunities.